View Single Post
Old 08-1-2019, 10:27 AM   #22
devonin
Very Grave Indeed
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to devonin Send a message via MSN to devonin

Quote:
Let's explore the topic of what is acceptable levels of "lewd". Please be advised I will be using terms that may be not safe for work. It would be fantastic if a mod could clarify these points so that there is as close to no level of ambiguity as possible.
We have no interest or intention to set down hard and fast objective lines because even trying to give objective lines, a lot of art and imagery is very subjectively in and around lines without being clearly on one side or the other of a line we drew for you.

This is going to have to be one of those "we know it when we see it" things, coupled with "If you think you should check whether something is too far, assume it is too far"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
On a separate note but relative to lewd stuff, we have music in-game that contains strong language, but if I submit something like let's say, Milky Christmas, would that get rejected for being too lewd?

Because that song is an experience, and exists. Thanks for reminding me of it.
There are several songs I want removed from the game because of the lyrics and/or title. Unfortunately, the administration don't agree with me that, for example, our game should not contain a song called "(Gonna Rape) Kylie"

The thing to remember is that this community isn't one where you need to consider if something is 18+ or not, it's one where you need to consider if something is 13+ or not.

Last edited by devonin; 08-1-2019 at 10:28 AM..
devonin is offline   Reply With Quote