View Single Post
Old 12-3-2004, 05:19 AM   #162
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot
wtf... ld and cypher. both of you... what on earth is with the random voting. we've had 10 pages worth of posts, and both of you are random voting. i don't really care that i got one of those votes... i care that you're random voting.

if y'all dont wind up changing your votes before time is up, both of your actions are very suspicious... and flat out stupid.
Every hunch I had was destroyed after talking to those people, and others on aim.

It wouldn't be fair to keep their vote, and allow other people to think I was voting for him for the same reasons, because in reality, I no longer think he is a wolf.

And Yea, I change my vote a hell of a lot, I think I changed my vote 80 times in previous TWGs. It's just an extremely paranoid game.

And Tass, I still have over a day to get a new hunch on someone, 60 hours is a lot of time to convince someone you aren't a wolf, and I don't think any of the people I have talked to are wolves.