View Single Post
Old 09-30-2016, 06:06 PM   #106
youngjii
FFR Player

Default Re: hello allow me to introduce to u my Wife

Got a weird issue with this custom build that's not related to gameplay or anything like that but actually my computer itself. On the main menu with this custom build (screen that says Til Death with the various options) and only while the window is active, my computer hardware outputs a quiet high pitch sound that sounds like a tea kettle going off, albeit much quieter. Only happens on the main menu screen (none of the options, gameplay, etc.) when the window is active, and only on this build. I can click out of the window and the sound stops, then click back in and it resumes. Cycled through different themes and the issue persisted with some themes having a quieter or louder sound than others, with the default theme being the quietest and Til Death being the loudest of what I looked through. On normal 5.0.12 this issue isn't present. Obviously not a big issue at all but it's just something I happened to notice when I had Stepmania open without headphones on for the first time in a while.
youngjii is offline   Reply With Quote