View Single Post
Old 02-8-2013, 03:14 PM   #142
trumaestro
I don't get no respect
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Need some opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
On the relationship standpoint when it comes to music artist or stepartist it's kinda like yeah you can oblige but then you're pissing off a whole (or a good majority) of the community vs one person. I just feel like this affects a lot of people and that's unfair just because he doesn't want to be associated with the files anymore.

I kinda don't really feel the museum thing is quite the same because this is a game that you are providing content for. It has stats and things tied to these songs it's just just something on display. Plus aren't most things in museums bought by them or donated? I think you might be thinking more along the lines of a gallery but then again I don't really look much into those things.
Again on the relationship thing it was more about musicians, because some of them may have friends in high places (read:twitter etc.) and can bring far more trouble to the site than pissing off this community, which would subside with time.

Gallery, museum, back alley wall whatever. The point is that just because additional work is done to get the file into the game doesn't mean that it becomes FFR property.