Thread: FFR Suggestions
View Single Post
Old 02-3-2015, 01:26 AM   #2265
sickufully
Sir Krisk
FFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Suggestions

I've always put statistics with competitiveness. The more various types of leaderboards you have, the more players will try and out-do each other to be on those leaderboards. And since FFR is what I would call a competitive game (in some aspects anyway), it could motivate people to get higher ranks/better positions on the boards. And what comes with being recognised? INTERNET FAME! (or FFR Fame). With that being said, I'd like to suggest a bunch of statistics that could be implemented on profiles and the site, such as:

NOTE - These would be separate from the daily stats. This would be like like an 'All-Time' records board.

- Most Arrows Hit in a Day (sitewide)
- Most Perfects Hit in a Day (sitewide)
- Most Boos Hit in a Day (sitewide)
- Aside from the top 10 daily GT, you could have another page with top 100? (sitewide)
- Most credits earned in a day/week/month (profile and site)
- Best (or top 5) AAA (profile only)
- Best (or top 5) SDG or BF (profile only)
- Highest GT achieved in a single day (profile only)
- Times Reached 100m/250m/500m/1b GT in a Day (profile only)
- Song Most Played (profile only)
- The Regional Ranks could be extended to top 20-50?

Another idea was to turn the sitewide daily stats into a community leaderboard (while still keeping the daily stats). Like, how many arrows can the community hit in a day? Or how many AAA's the community can manage in a day. You could even go one step further and have a link to all the players who participated and even have what they contributed to that day. This could lead to future community events or similar.

Last edited by sickufully; 02-3-2015 at 03:55 AM..
sickufully is offline   Reply With Quote