View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 02:28 PM   #1219
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

up to post #489

#218 uhh why are you defending andy quite this hard, he seems to be capable of posting for himself and he's getting game tips from yoshl so? i think it's the dfr in you

#221 & #222 i know you're dead but...lol

#223 you may want to google a term called "wine in front of me" (and AA says as much in #247 ok)

#230 i'm inclined to disagree on your dfr thought here from that one time recently when he didn't self pres like at all as town, and this post you're quoting in particular feels like it has the same kind of emotion driving it, but that's meta

#234 charu with the occam's razor, though i get the feeling by yoshl moving his vote that he actually agrees with you here.

#243 if it's andy's first time playing ever i doubt he has meta on you *shrug*

charu mindmeld on dfr emotion talk basically

#253 i actually don't remember huge MML thread presence by this point lol. as he posts more when the game gets serious he tends to reveal towniness imo

#260 okay bwuh dfr's dragging this out quite a bit. i don't see dfr/andy as w/w unless there's like a full team of lolwolves who just don't even

#262 but like all of town would have to potato for that to happen

posts are getting samey/treading old ground around here, meh

#269 lmfao, another victim of not reading the player list unless he means dfr

#287 you know at this point i don't think xel shitposting is alignment indicative anymore. zenith read him wolf in twgabout for not shitposting as much (and he was), sunfan read him wolf in the turbo i hosted for being exceedingly normal (and he was), but thing is i thought he did a reasonable amount of shitposting in twgabout? so shitposting is probably a spectrum for him

#301 gold stinger wants the ~DeTaiLz~. don't really like the zenith part because it's a strat to not spill all right away, so you could ask him to explain himself, but him not having reasoning for liking yoshl there right away isn't a bad thing by itself. could be more inquisitive and insightful

and lol, so again given yoshl seemingly backing off and even having said something to that effect by this point, i would think he agrees with you on andy just without saying it. question to yshl on dfr is a good look though

#306 like this vote, storn pretty much slacking even though present

#307 oh gee MML and yoshl bumping heads again, that's never happened in a game ever. like this post less for its content but more because tone sounds like town MML

#312 YUP lmfao it's twgabout all over again

#320 oh ok maybe i'm misunderstanding yoshl's stance then after all if he has to make this post

OOC the sheer amount of double posts yoshl has gotten in this game is pretty much wow

#331 it's easy to be upset about MML's posts. cf. yoshl's posts.

#350 perhaps it's a liiiiiiiiittle early to speculate on the setup but yeah that huge warning about character names being in the rules means it's not a slip

#357 well this is a first for me, seeing a player point out where they shitposted. maybe it's just charu fishing for ~reactions~ but MML's not been remarkably stoic outside of the match of the century

good hot

#378 so this is an interesting point actually because charu had previously posted that he likes yoshl's prodding/aggression just not necessarily the directions it was going in. flipping back on that? i mean i know charu's flipped now but good thing to notice from MML ... oh but #383 kind of undoes this lol

#397 lol i feel like this utter disgust is a recently developed thing from zenith

#399 the :/est of takes

#405 you know i know shado aggros a good bit but this time it's on a target that people don't really have townreads on, so not really tempted to award him any town points for it.

#408-#410 but then after aryxi snap retorts in a way similar to how i did in the W15 it gets a way different response. it's a big difference here because shado was way tilted in that game but this interplay right here comes off as very strange. think there's at least one scum here and based on before i'd favor aryxi for that (and yeah i see he's out now but it's not like his slot changed alignments)

#413 storn a bit bent out of shape by a single scum read?

#416 okay what. has xel been arby'sposting literally just to escape a postcount poe...
not sure how to feel about him dropping the gimmick but i also think having it is nai so switching to seriousposting probably isn't a huge deal
it's just the stated reason is some garbage and there's enough people in this game who know better

#421 interesting that MML wasn't setting you off but maybe you're inured to it by now after several games with him?

#437 also prefer this to AA's reasoning. was it metanet where they wanted to purge the site of Zero Posting Accounts (ZPAs)? if they don't exist already then not likely they will later

#442 part of me is just happy gold stinger has a pulse up to now, and i liked a good bit of that post

lot of inactivity talk that comes off as rather airy to me

#465 kind of sympathetic to zenith's emotion when i have to catch up like this but i'm also glad he seems to get more in gear here

#474 well i would think this has to be taking into account aryxi's posts at the top of the page, no? not that those did much for me either, but they exist and i haven't seen AA interact with those up to now

#480 twtbaw tbh but he was pretty wolfy before. yeah basically #488 is how i feel

okay yeah then freezin happens, so next post will start at #489