View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 10:49 AM   #3725
i love you
Live a wonderful life~
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: osu! - Rhythm is just a click away!

@Gundam-Dude: Nice single digits on A's. I will never be able to do that xd

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriestREA View Post
I saw that on Amazon as well and Amazon claimed that shipping to Canada is only an extra 8 dollars on top of the list price. Would've brought the total to ~$60. Turns out it can't be shipped here and the same tablet on Amazon in Canada is $180. I got myself the CTH-480 and it's pretty awesome, but I wish I was able to pick up the 471.
I just recently got my hands on CTL-470 (same thing as CTL-471 but without the touch features) and coming from the CTL460 and CTL-480, this one is like a hybrid of both and is a hell lot better. Since I use default tablet area, it was nice how improved the default area was on the CTL-470. I immediately got used it and noticed that my aim got a lot better. I think what really made more of the difference was the pen. Same thickness as the CTL-460 pen but lighter so I was able to move more freely.

CTH-480 tablet size is amazing for jumps but imo, it does not go well with the pen it comes with because it is way too light and makes it harder to control if you get nervous or sweat easily. I recommend using a heavier pen for the CTH-480. Now, if you plan on getting a CTL-470 (or CTL-471), you have a high recommendation from me. This is just my thought of it so take it with a grain of salt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokei View Post
Does anyone have any tips for getting better? q_q

I used to play a lot and could play -decently-, but I find it very hard to focus long enough to S a song ._. I took a break for about a year, just started up again but I feel like I've hit a wall in terms of getting better.
Visit my profile and scroll down to the "how to improve your skill/advice" section and read it. I am pretty positive that there is a lot more you could do to get better!

EDIT: @kjwkjw: Holy shit, that HD+HR score. I do not think I have ever seen you play HR so that was a huge shocker for me o.o

Last edited by i love you; 02-26-2014 at 10:58 AM..
i love you is offline   Reply With Quote