View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 09:08 AM   #19
hi19hi19
lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: fuccen jumpstreams how do they work

Are these good?
Missed on some difficult 32nd transition into a hand at the start. Could maybe FC with low 20s PA if I can figure out that part.

FC'd the 24th polyrhythm JS like a boss 8)
Feel like I could SDCB if not for the massive jumpspam at the end, I have a lot of trouble reading that still.
Don't ask why my MA is better on this chart than the heavy version, MA is still a mystery to me- it either happens (lol toml) or it doesn't.

EDIT-
?_?

Quote:
Originally Posted by igotrhythm View Post
In his words after he got an SDG + miss on FFR's Reality: "hehu fringe benefits of being a simfile author"

He LIKES making hard/joke files (Rave7, Reality, Blaze Heatnix, Final of Puyo Puyo--ask him about the last one), so maybe that's how he's getting so good?
lol yeah, I have dozens of hard files that I made. I gave many of them to Rebound because apparently he was making a dump pack, but it never got released so now idk what to do with these hard files.
Plus obviously have to playtest all my files for my FFR tournament, which means I am repeatedly going over hard charts like the D5 finals (a 14 by FFR standards hehu) which can't hurt in terms of SM practice.

Last edited by hi19hi19; 02-18-2012 at 09:25 AM..
hi19hi19 is offline   Reply With Quote