View Single Post
Old 12-5-2018, 06:49 PM   #479
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Unofficial Tournament 2018 Feat. RamenBox [Get2.5thPlace pastebin.com/tvm28W8

Page 22 Thread Responses

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
Please someone donate to make the number significantly even again
Quote:
Originally Posted by SK8R43 View Post
Play some ffr, then donate yourself?
I found this way more funnier than it is :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJayEagle View Post

D0 score
I've updated your score in the D0 spreadsheet (in the OP).
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftyRighty View Post
hopefully i can get in a AAA before the round ends, but i have a busy week ahead of me so i'm not sure if i can further improve. i'm just glad to have a clean score on this!

also, awesome job on making the tourney dashboard work with this one Velocity!! it's really neat to not have to post screencaps for scores
You can do it! Also, I can't thank Velocity enough for getting the dashboard to work. Not having to manually enter every single score saves me a ton of time!

Quote:
after seeing everyone else's graphs it looks like I belong in D0 but I want to stay in D1 just to try getting some ramen and maybe the songs will get easier because policy in the sky was a pretty dumb one
As long as you participate in every round, there is still a chance you can get ramen as a participation prize! Just do your best every round and have fun :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizza69 View Post

edit: omg wait what there's the tourney dashboard, i don't even have to post my scores in here??? yo this is so awesome
Your post reminds me of yo man im awesome. Haven't seen him in awhile. But yes, the tourney dashboard is indeed awesome :P
Quote:
I'm just salty because I assumed pressing 4 buttons would be easier than playing piano but it really isn't
I do it for ramen
You're still relatively new to the game. I'm sure there might be some transfer of skill, however, you're not gonna be godlike at the game to begin with without practicing just like I'm sure most non-piano high-skilled FFR players here would not instantly become a piano prodigy :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal1236 View Post
I already asked to register and I don't see myself in it, so I am just posting again asking to join. <3
You're in now~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happeh View Post
keep going for the ramen!!!! if you do bad just keep going !!!!!!!!! the ramen won't be disappointed in you if you don't get it!!! the ramen will always love you, even if you think it doesn't!!!!!!!!!
ramen is love, ramen is life~
Quote:
Originally Posted by -paexaea- View Post
just got wifi back, lmao fuck

okay its gonna be after my double at work before i can AAA that stupid song, idk why i have 2 boos ;_;
I hope you can find some time to improve your score! I do allow extensions, as long as they are requested ahead of time. Best of luck!

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing