View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 08:01 PM   #1959
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sure sure, this makes sense. i'm having trouble with you because on one hand you say "i'm not blindly accepting anything" and on the other hand you keep insinuating that everyone in game 2 is town. we should equally value both of those options, i think.
i understand you about the flip on gold tonight being important coupled with your suspicion of a new game state message.

i know all we have is theories right now but your adamancy on these points are what you came to the conclusion on and are not yet our reality. they very well might be, hell, i honestly think you're probably right. but we can't take your assumptions as truth because they aren't.\

maybe this post is useless idk, i'm just saying it might be better to worry more about hunting wolves here and less about game 2's circumstances especially since roles will be flipped at the same time anyways.
I mean I agree, I was just responding because you asked me about blindreper

I do kind of think Game 2 is important because it informs Game 1. If player X enters Game 2 and sunfan says "this game is still running", that is 100% useful information for us to use to build associations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic