DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Weekly Batch Updates

Sunday, March 12th, 2017 12:37 PM EST

Updates from last week:

Batch
- There is a large update with regards to planning this time around, in addition to some released reviews.
- I've asked the primary judges for assignments related to the three sets in the September/October 2016 Regular Batch, and Set 3 in that batch period is assigned to myself.
- gameboy42690 finished judging July/August 2016 Set 6, with results in this post.
- DarkZtar should be able to release his notes on July/August 2016 Set 3 and his assigned Pending Fixes for pre-November 2016 Conditionally Queue'd files this week. When Set 3 in July/August 2016 is finished, that batch period is completed.
- Gradiant finished his assigned Pending Fixes for pre-November 2016 Conditionally Queue'd files.
- The March/April 2017 Batch Period has been updated with submissions up to March 11th, and also includes the files transferred over from the January/February 2017 Batch Period. Note that files transferred from January/February 2017 do not count towards the user's submission cap.
- For anyone with Conditionally Queue'd files in the Token Special Batch, you have until April 1st, 2017 11:59 PM EST to submit fixes. One chart out of five currently has a Pending Fixes status.
- The most recent updates for Conditionally Queue'd and Pending Fixes files can be seen in this post.

To Do

September/October 2016
Primary Judge Set 1 - Unassigned
Primary Judge Set 2 - Unassigned
Primary Judge Set 3 - DossarLX ODI

In Progress

Conditional Queue
Pending Fixes (TC_Halogen) - TC_Halogen
Pending Fixes (DarkZtar) - DarkZtar

July/August 2016
Primary Judge Set 3 - DarkZtar

September/October 2016
Assign September/October 2016 Sets - DossarLX ODI

Done

Conditional Queue
Pending Fixes (Gradiant) - Gradiant
Update BSE with Pending Fixes sent January-February - DossarLX ODI

July/August 2016
Primary Judge Set 6 - gameboy42690

Regular Batches
Move January/February 2017 submissions over to March/April 2017 - DossarLX ODI

Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 03-19-2017 at 09:43 AM..