View Single Post
Old 03-1-2019, 03:13 PM   #402
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
Hi, just wanted to say I feel awful about missing end of day yesterday, I started playing OneShot and didn't stop because it was really fun (big recommend) and wrote an essay like right after and by the time I thought about this thread it had been night for some time. I'm kinda awful about time management/general comprehension sometimes, I guess as a weird side effect of ADD, I'll set some calendar reminders from here on out. (as an aside, one nice thing about OOTC is that missing stuff like that is pretty challenging since people are so active over discord)

Also I guess I should say this now, this perilously this falls on my drill weekend again somehow (I guess it has been about a month since last game) but I'll try to check in during idle time, of which there will probably be some since the unit has us waiting around for nothing pretty often (perhaps the same could be said of all units, etc. etc.).

Anyway I guess I should reflect on the game a bit, so: I feel like Nakah is a pretty peculiar choice just because he generates a lot of suspicion on his own, and I gotta say I'm a little surprised wolf didn't use the option to kill twice right away since it's probably advantageous to do it earlier before the rest of town forms an alliance, at least I'd think so.

Fuck it here's her full quote.

All TForce said after the silent voice joke is "But that doesn't make much sense" just another line off the hip

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter