View Single Post
Old 11-27-2018, 09:35 PM   #252
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Unofficial Tournament 2018 Feat. RamenBox [Get2.5thPlace pastebin.com/tvm28W8

I sent a PM to all D1 players. In case they missed it:

Quote:
It's benguin (reuben_tate) from the tournament. If you're receiving this, it is because you are currently in D1. I know some of the participants here are a bit newer to the game, so I will also be making a D0 to serve as a gentler introduction to FFR

Participation in D0 is entirely voluntary. You may play in both D1 and D0, or just D1, or just D0. Just know that in order to be eligible for non-participation-based prizes, you will need to place in D1. However, as long as you submit a score for every round (either to D0 or D1), you will be eligible for all participation-based awards.

No late score penaltys will be given to scores in D0. This means you may begin participating in D0 even if the tournament is half-way over. There is no need to "sign up" for D0. I've copied/pasted all the D1 participants in there so if you decide you wish to participant in D0, you can just start submitting scores for D0 in the tournament thread and I'll update the spreadsheet accordingly.

I am aiming for the D1 files to be around the difficulty of about 15-35.

If you have suggestions for which difficulty ranges you'd like to see for D0, please let me know!
I'll be adding this info in the OP shortly.

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing