View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 12:58 AM   #19
stavie33
FFR Player
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: The worst nightmare ever, I can't avoid goods due to a glitch...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmah View Post
How onsync are the simfiles on your computer stavie? In the thread I posted requesting an offset option, TC_Halogen showed that my suggestion was entirely possible and Velocity appears to have confirmed that...hopefully he'll try to implement it in the near future (I don't know what they do behind the scenes). At that point, I'd like to see how much better my scoring is with a properly adjusted offset.
The file don't seem that off, but they probably are, because I noticed that hitting the notes 'on time' results in some goods thrown in, but when I hit what should be early enough for a good, I get perfects, I can hit a whole 2 frames early on every note and keep perfects going, actually, that's how I AAA'd Big Blue v2, now it's not early enough to notice, it still feels like I'm playing 'in sync', but I know I'm purposely hitting a little early to make up for what feels like lag/offsyncness, so yeah, I can totally see that being it. I'm just wondering why this happened all of a sudden with FFR's revival
You're holding me down (Oh Oh)
Turning me round (Oh Oh)
Filling me up with your rules (Oooh)
stavie33 is offline   Reply With Quote