View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 08:50 PM   #1202
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: hi19hi19's Delicious Custom Theme Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
D3A are players that are basically good enough to compete with D4B but who I thought would have more trouble when D4 gets to the harder rounds (high FMO/low FGOs). If you would like to be moved up I can do that now, but I am not *that* worried about it. If anything, I would move middie and reuben down lol
For some reason nearly everyone from D3A is skillboosting into D4 recently which is making D3A kind of lonely >_<
I wouldn't mind D4B or D3A since I feel like I'm a rather borderline player. I do have to say that frozenangel does have some pretty impressive scores (like a triple booflag on club) that warrants D4 status but some of his other scores on newer song releases simply don't match up so his consistency on being able to do well on FMO's is questionable. Also frozenangel has more VC AAA's than I do as well as tier points (but my lack of tier points is mostly caused by my ability not to FC anything, so that's not such a good argument, lol.) I feel like either frozenangel should be bumped up or I should be bumped down (although I'd prefer the former, I'm not here for a potentially easy win), unless you're willing to find levelstats that show otherwise. I'd still feel optimistic about D4b though, I'm hoping I can make a good comeback in the later rounds if I fall behind considering I tend to do decently well at FGO's.

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing