View Single Post
Old 02-24-2016, 08:57 PM   #2020
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Hey SKG that's my thing to say gn and leave... :c

1. rzr - I've always thought was town since the beginning of the game really, he's had a really townie vibe, and also has had his contributions.
2. Red Blaster - Still kind of null on, I don't really feel his presence in this game but his activity is picking up so hopefully I'll be able to get a better look of him D3.
4. Vendetta21 - Based on the whole zenith thing, I think he's SK, which feels weird to say because I had a pretty strong town lean of him prior to the incident. Someone said "the best way to play SK is to play town" earlier (hell it might've even been him) so I believe the scenario.
6. Xiz - I have a very good feeling he's town now, especially after the mindmeld scenario thing that happened with DBP and YoshL, my current strongest town lean. I can't see anyone that's a wolf putting forth such an effort to bring up those scenarios.
7. DaBackPack - Always felt strong town lean about him, sung his praises already. I've had no reason to think any different about him.
8. Hakulyte - Starting to really feel townie about haku. I felt like he was town at the start of the game, kinda wavered into red territory because of his fairly strange accusation of me, but since then I feel comfortable placing him back in my town circle. He mentioned somewhere that he was trusting other people and living others' opinions instead of trusting himself and acting on his own opinions.
9. cedolad - Null.
10. botchi246 - My gut tells me green. His posts tell me "I'm innocent, I'm trying to help". Thinking about it some more, I'm actually more confident in calling him town because why would a wolf try to start something with Charu over something small that Charu could've not pointed out at all. Honestly the effort that he went through to try to prove that Charu was wolf has very towny intentions. So yeah, green.
12. reuben_tate - Null.
13. Charu - Honestly town, and I've felt like he's been town for a lot of the game. I understand the thing about pairing up help and charu but I have a hard time seeing that scenario. I probably wouldn't go against charu unless something really convincing happened or I had to PoE and vote him.
14. tiloco217/Makilaz/Yoshl - Slight town read because he was in on the mindmeld but it's still kinda early relative to him.
17. Sinistrosuede - Null.
18. _Zenith_/AragakiAyase - I think he's scum because of the zenith thing. This has been talked about ad nauseam and I've talked about it very recently. This will be my vote for EoD most likely.
19. SKG_Scintill - I don't know anymore, I had a feeling of town, regardless of who you are there has to be something you can contribute.

I have to take a shower and do some errands I'll be back in a few.

Why are you here?