Old 02-24-2016, 06:25 PM   #1864
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
Okay ethan I haven't done a whole lot. I never do a whole lot. You've played with me, you know my inadequacy to this game. I try my best to put input here and there where I have input to put in. Pushing mislynchES? I think help was the best lynch that day and I still feel like it was a hit. Would you have rather lynched sinestro or skg, because I would've walked away from that feeling like a mislynch just happened and we got absolutely nowhere.

I'm not sheeping a vote on you, I think you're legitimately scum, not because of you, but because of Zenith. There's no way that Zenith would have thought so strongly of V being scum if he hadn't been wolf. I strongly believe that Zenith targeted V and V turned out to be the SK and didn't die. This scenario is much more likely than the one shot medic using their ability when there's 15 players to choose from to protect. That would be ridiculous to use it then. I don't see another scenario happening. And about the post you quoted specifically, Xiz basically said the same thing right after I said that so I don't see what the big deal about that is.
and I've said over and over again that I can't think of why zenith said that besides it being one of his stupid dumb confident reads that are often way off base

I haven't done analysis on helphelp yet, I said already that the plural was for emphasis but it still feels like you're just following the crowd here

pikakirby123 reincarnated