View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 08:55 PM   #14
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: Small, easy riddle for 25k Credits

solution:

Raw anchovies brought me to Spongebob Squarepants, which was reinforced by "Help Wanted" (i.e. the first episode of Spongebob). Clues 2 and 3 were tricky so I went to the transcript for the episode:

https://spongebob.fandom.com/wiki/He...ted/transcript

and noticed this line:

Quote:
SpongeBob: That's right! One hydrodynamic spatula with [two spatulas pop out on the sides of the previous one] port-and-starboard attachments! And lets not forget the turbo drive! [the two extending spatulas twirl around and smack Squidward and Mr. Krabs in the face] Would you believe they only had one in stock? To the kitchen! [to the anchovies] Who's hungry?! [Tiny Tim's "Living in the Sunlight, Loving in the Moonlight" plays while SpongeBob serves up Krabby Patty after Krabby Patty. Numerous Krabby Patties are launched through the opening window to the hungry anchovies. Eventually, all of the anchovies are served and they leave on the buses. Cuts to later.]
The song is a ukelele song played by... one Tiny Tim, not Oliver Twist. This matches with clues 2 and 3. The answer is the name of the song, "Living in the Sunlight, Loving in the Moonlight"

this was a neat puzzle, I'm excited to see what else you have in store for us, sunman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic

Last edited by DaBackpack; 09-16-2019 at 08:58 PM..
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote