View Single Post
Old 05-2-2019, 05:26 PM   #222
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
I have not a clue what you're trying to say here
I'm accusing you of trying to start a wagon out of Yosh's and my interactions.

Quote:
What I am getting from the long post to daiyki seems to boil down to "I am great at reading Haku and he is obviously a townsperson, therefore you posting anything is padding in comparison to Haku's posting." Is that accurate?
Uh no.
No it isn't.
I actually did say that what Yosh was posting was better then Haku's in terms of content. I just find what Haku said to be actually useful.
I am saying that Yosh's post isn't that great either and tells me nothing.
I will now add that both you and Yosh are thinking too highly of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikyi View Post
i think shadowolfe you need to reread intent of my post, and the fact that im not really pushing the thought any further.

You are aware that you have used this twice on me as wolf to justify why you where not willing to engage with me in anything closely resembling a heated debate since you've changed accounts, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikyi View Post
re: mml not acknowledging haku posts as padding

my definition of padding is closer to straight up unnecessary, and irrelevant things posted as a guise to try and look active and involved.

hakus posts were regarding a previous game. my posts were straight up about posts that were being made in this game lol

so unless this is something different than straight up semantics about what your view of "padding" is, its another instance of arguing for the sake of arguing which im trying to step away from, because of the general unlikableness (in a real life way, unrelated to gamestate) of the situations it generates.

also, you can call my posts easy mode all you want, but im still trying to make observations and actually think on them, rather than slapping in surface level reads. if you want a base level read, consider something more than "trying to analyze haku d0 is easy mode"
You're stretching the word "earnestly" there and ignoring my points regarding Haku and his likeliness of making certain post triumphs the post's content.

Quote:
So, you're trying to tell me that Haku as a wolf would be genuinely thinking about this kind of thing, but only talking about it in wolf chat. I fundamentally disagree, and I expect a better explanation of how you are reading Haku.
Then expect it, but you already have the answer. You literally just explained it yourself.

If you disagree I would imagine you would explain why but I am starting to feel this push on me isn't in good faith anyway so I am not surprised

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
1) Is it safe to take from the first part then that you like shado doing stuff because it involves daikyi talking about Haku? That's all I can really get from it otherwise. They are just casual thoughts thrown out here but they all have a slight bit more substance than just 'shado's doing things'.
I just like that he's actively poking stuff that's happening, not really because it's about Yosh and Haku although that helps. This obviously doesn't clear him but the more content people make early the easier it is to cross reference them later on. On a related note, look forward to when I advocate outright lynching anyone with sub 5 posts on here come EoD; I can't stand inactives

If you are upset that I didn't elaborate then that's fair but I was legit on my way out the door and just decided to not write more. It's more the act that he is doing it anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
2) In earlier games yeah maybe, but only after a bit into the game after people are continuously doing stupid stuff or refusing to be involved in the game (inactivity or plain just throwing stuff around without reading). I do agree with daikyi though about shado's sudden, intervention i guess? it's why i said in my post that his reaction was insightful.
This is fair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post

@mml i'm still left wondering what there would be to escalate though since gradi's point seemed to be made; either you expected him to push on that more forcefully or...?
Yes, I was expecting him to push back much more forcefully.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter