Thread: Hearthstone
View Single Post
Old 12-1-2013, 10:28 PM   #53
omega_grunt666
Nescio quid faciam
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Hearthstone

Seriously, In the last 2 years I can name every time I've taken a drink, First at a christmas part with family, I had to a big can of Canadian, 2 tall glasses of Spiced Rum and a bit of wine with dinner. Slightly Tipsy because of the mixing. Then I had a bunch when I went to worlds for LoL, There was one day I had 2 Screw drivers, a couple vodka 7s after like 6 hours of walking on an empty stomach. also slightly tipsy.

Then finally a Pint of Guinness while waitiing for Thor 2 showing to start at the theater. So this was a step up, I've never drank so much in my life. I can't really tell how good the video is because I'm still out of it. But I laughed my ass off watching the highlight.

Extra link to the highlight because I've had issues with twitch deleting shit before. http://www.twitch.tv/jerot/c/3329223

enjoy

*edit*-
if someone can count the number of shots I had that would be awesome, I can't keep focused on the video enough to keep a list. Anytime I took Kraken instead of JD it was a half shot (1.5oz shotglass so .75)
Golden Common Half JD
Golden Rare JD
Epic JD
Legendary Kraken
Golden Epic/Legendary Kraken AND JD

Last edited by omega_grunt666; 12-1-2013 at 10:36 PM..
omega_grunt666 is offline   Reply With Quote