Okay, time to post some quotes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
hot read

roundbox was fearkilled

tinfoil
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr View Post
Meh, just saying as a wolf you said the same logic you were just using was pointless. I still think it has a point, and as much as I want to think about who roundbox's killer might be, it was worth noting the point itself

yah?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cedolad View Post
that wouldn't be too far-fetched if everyone else chimed in
Quote:
Hmmm who would kill a Roundbox n0? Who would kill a tokzic n0?

Hmmmmmmm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Blaster View Post
100% of the time blame the new people
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
If I were SK I would kill roundbox first too. SK is a competent player likely
Quote:
well one thing we can say is whoever is SK killed roundbox, and there's been some opinions tossed around about that indicating an SK who would be intimidated by round, i.e not a newer player, and vice versa with tokzic's kill.

I agree tho, that's what I was trying to say just now to Xel about wanting to note your town meta as I saw it, I didn't put much thought into you being the SK because I think it will become more clear after people talk more and tomorrow happens
These are all the quotes that I think strike out in terms of thinking about who killed roundbox (CONTEXT IS THERE IF YOU CLICK ON THE ARROW AND LOOK AROUND THEIR POST). Now that we know that there was indeed a wolf between helphelp and round, we can theorize about the scenario where roundbox is indeed a wolf.

The very first three people seem to immedately go and asked "who killed roundbox", which is pretty strange... if you're thinking like this in this part of the game.

Nah, this was in the beginning, where shitposting was real. However, I feel these posts in particular might've been used to squeeze in a joking post or whatever and subconciously mention about roundbox since their team mate did just die.

So in terms of this, I think it COULD be rzr who would do that, but I don't know. I threw V in there, but I don't think he would either. He's a better player than that.

Zenith, well... I just don't care, nothing can change my read on him really.

Don't know about Red Blaster, but quoted it because it could be, y'know?

I don't know if cedo would. I can see it though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.