View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 12:15 AM   #56
arcnmx
nanodesu~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to arcnmx
Default Re: Arch0wl for re-admin 2013 (serious)

I have to agree with devonin, it doesn't really seem like admin is necessary here. Rearranging the forums or revamping user titles is something that would need to first go through discussions including the current staff anyway - so why not just make a suggestion thread about the topics? The rest sounds like you want a global moderator position.
... not that my opinion really matters, I've thus far refrained from managing the community/forums because I feel like I'd be overstepping certain boundaries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Arch if you rework the homepage, make it more user friendly and add R^3 onto the homepage where players can conveniently get to it, I'd vote for you in a heartbeat.

Since... no other admins are doing it... probably ever...
Things will indeed change. R^3 is still in beta though, some stuff needs to happen before it becomes the official engine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedolad View Post
This is what I'm talking about, I feel a little left in the dark at times about certain aspects of the site. While we're entertained with events and tournaments and the such, the only time we hear about development is when it's released the public. Though we do have a bit in the say of certain parts of the site, I feel that keeping an open development blog or the such will help keep us out of the "in the dark" feeling.
Hang out in the R^3 thread then, the whole point of it was to make the engine development public and more open to instant player feedback as it's created

FMO AAAs (1): Within Life :: FGO AAAs (1): Einstein-Rosen Bridge
arcnmx is offline   Reply With Quote