View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 01:51 PM   #1380
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Lets see who all is in the game currently

1. the sun fan - Doesn't bus two wolves first two phases ever. ever if he wins as a wolf doing this he wins by me respecting him too much and I will have some words to say in post game. He's remove from the lynch pile forever

4. MixMasterLar - Has a pretty cool Let's Play Channel where he and his friends all play games together and shot the shit. Has some more media projects coming down the pipeline as well. Check the sig, click subscribe if you haven't and enjoy the vids.

5. roundbox - Tone is right, is pretty active when he isn't driving. He's a good wolf and could fool me but I'm pretty sure he just isn't this game. Call it gut, but with nothing mechanically bad with his play then tone is all I got to go off of. DBP also locked him in town, and while I hardly think DBP is perfect it is nice to know that someone who was on the ball didn't see something I'm not right now.

7. SubaruPoptart - Slot honestly gets locked town for the Dragon vote and while I think he could play much better I will have to concede that he needs to be removed from the lynch pile

9. XelNya/Xelicopter - He doesn't claim and get angry at Antori as wolf. Removing him from the lynch pile.

11. Antori - I don't know how much I want to read him for that 1 wolf oops it's 2 slip. I don't think it's in his range to fake that. I know Charu is probably screaming over that logic though. He'll have to forgive me. I could read him scum because of that doctor but I forgot to target derp plus he's still alive right now, but I think as wolf I myself might decide to keep him for the mislynch so I still just feel like he's town.

17. psychoangel691 - I wasn't particularly impressed with their posts.
Also someone (Xiz? I'll be lazy and not doublecheck) pointed out that chaos votes where more her style.

She also doesn't really play and wouldn't know current meta, which explains the....unusual night kills that happen post-DBP. The one thing that makes her seem town is the claim, but I don't think that's gonna have a lot of weight when I flip.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter