View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 07:07 PM   #1
GH3luver
FFR Veteran
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default GH3luver's FFR GOD Tournament - Sign ups are now!

GH3luver's FFR GOD Tournament

Hey guys, GH3 here hosting my first tourney

1. First Things First / About the Tournament

I had really made this tournament for people like AOD_element (who is my best friend, please join AOD), or my point, really good people. Anyone is welcome to join, even moderators and administrators!

This is how it's going to work--
The first 30 people to sign up are in the tournament, sorry for people after 30
The 30 people play a song and the people with the top 20 highest scores move on to the next round
The 20 people play a song and the people with the top 15 highest scores move on to the next round
The 15 people play a song and the people with the top 10 highest scores move on to the next round
The 10 people play a song and the people with the top 8 highest scores move on to the next round

The top 8 people play a mystery song and the top 5 people who have the highest score from the mystery song get prizes (sorry prizes are only in credits because I have nothing else to give)

You MUST post your score in this thread. I will NOT accept scores PM'd to me.

I think you can tell that you MUST have your score in a screenshot and you must have gotten the score in the week of the song of the tourney. If I find you cheating I will disqualify you.

I will give you one week to post your score for the song. If you don't post your score in the week, I will count it as a zero. It we have a tie of zeros or any other score. I will not bother to do a tiebreaker (I can't do it anyway because I can't find enough songs that no one has AAA'd) I will just take the person/people that have the highest average rank.

That's practically everything about the tournament!

2. Prizes

Let me get this straight. I only have 20k to start of the tournament and I'm giving out great heaps of credits because I have nothing else to give. I need people to be very generous and give donations. If I don't get enough donations I can't run this tourney. So, please, please, please, donate for the sake of this tourney. I don't have time to put up the names of everyone who donated but PM or post on my comment wall on how much you donated and after the tourney is done, I will put up all of the names of the people who donated.

Prizes--

1st place - 100,000 credits
2nd place - 75,000 credits
3rd place - 50,000 credits
4th place - 25,000 credits
5th place - 10,000 credits

So I need 260,000 credits to run this tournament.

I won't start the tourney until I get all of the credits because I don't want to have to give out less than I promised. If I don't get to 260,000 credits by a long time, I want the people who signed up to tell as many people as possible, and if i still don't get enough I might have to cancel the tournament

3. Tournament Songs

I can't really put down anything yet because the tournament hasn't started yet.

4. People in the Tournament

1. L0NEvvolf
2. AOD_ELEMENT
3. iceefudgesickle
4. AkaneYagami
5. TC_llama499
6. 8 Hour Whore
7. bballa48
8. shadow 1800
9. Xx{Midday}xX
10. StormKlowd61
11. STD_Sappy
12. Nu0n
13. Dvaerak7Korgo
14. retching oesophagus
15. behanjc
16. phe0nixblade
17. xBBx Takedown
18. nekomewmew
19. TV_CHBY
20. Mario Bros.
21. boondocks77
22. Waffl3
23. TopherYohh
24. TC_Halogen
25. DarkRazor
26. sk8mastr

5. Eliminations

The tournament hasn't even started yet.

6. Donations

Special thanks to everyone who donated

TC_Halogen - 100,000

ME! - 20,000+
iceefudgesickle - 2,500

HAPPY PLAYING!!!
TheCosmicPope wrote:
Renard said he put Utopia's audio through a million filters and could only vaguely make out something sort of like what Foy stepped.
I think you have to like, turn your volume up and put a lemon in your ass or something like that.

Last edited by GH3luver; 11-3-2008 at 09:46 PM..