DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Weekly Batch Updates

Sunday, January 1st, 2017 7:32 PM EST

Updates from last week:

Batch
- First off, I hope you all enjoyed the holidays and have a good start to a new year! As stated in the previous post, there was no update last week.
- This week and next week I will try getting myself back into gear again, so this update will mostly be about planning. It is a fairly long update this time around.
- FFRMas is over with the 12 days of releases, and a New Years File was released today. For anyone wondering about the distribution of FFRMas prizes, TC_Halogen will be paying them out to all participants tonight as specified in the front page post.
- Because of the holiday seasons, the deadline for current conditionally queue'd files is January 10th, 11:59 PM EST as stated in this post. For everyone applicable, please get to these as soon as you can (I am aware that some of you have sent fixes since this post was made, and that goes into the point below).
- Going off the above point: For anyone that has sent fixes but doesn't see them acknowledged in this post, then please mention when you sent your updates in the Resending Thread for now.
- The four files listed in the above point from Xiz are assigned to TC_Halogen, and I'll be taking on klimtkiller's files. This is just the current course of action for these specific cases -- later on this will be addressed with a different policy.
- Set 2 in July/August 2016 is assigned to DossarLX ODI. This leaves two unassigned sets for that batch period.
- gameboy42690 finished Set 5 in July/August 2016, and DarkZtar is almost done with Set 1 in July/August 2016.
- The November/December 2016 Batch is closed for submissions. I'm planning on updating the Batch Search Engine with the rest of the submissions before December 31st, 11:59 PM EST. Along with this, the January/February 2017 Batch is now open. Make sure to follow the appropriate e-mail subject guidelines of [Batch Name] Song Name (Stepartist Name[s]) as specified in this post.
- The Token Special Batch submissions have been split up into sets. TC_Halogen can provide more information on that batch if needed.

To Do

Batch Search Engine
Open January/February 2017 - DossarLX ODI
Update November/December 2016 - DossarLX ODI
Update Pending Fixes for CQ Files - DossarLX ODI

Conditional Queue
klimtkiller CQ Files - DossarLX ODI

January/February 2016
Primary Judge Set 4 - TC_Halogen

July/August 2016
Primary Judge Set 2 - DossarLX ODI
Primary Judge Set 3 - DarkZtar
Primary Judge Set 4 - bmah

In Progress

Conditional Queue
Xiz CQ Files - TC_Halogen

July/August 2016
Primary Judge Set 1 - DarkZtar

Done

July/August 2016
Primary Judge Set 5 - gameboy42690

Song Releases
Help prepare FFRMas releases - DossarLX ODI
Release FFRMas and New Years Charts - TC_Halogen

Token Special Batch
Split up batch into sets - TC_Halogen

Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 01-10-2017 at 03:41 PM..