View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 09:20 PM   #16
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: Hurricane Florence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
You gonna get hit with some shockwave stuff, MML?
Naw, I'm in Pensacola, Florida. I am way too far south for this one. We are long overdo for something to get in the gulf and wreck us, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptile3141 View Post
Probably not, lol. It's one of those things that's hard to explain, but I just feel like I need to stay. I'll try to take pictures if I can. It's gonna suck, I'm sure. I live in the Myrtle Grove section of North Carolina. We are about to get butt fucked. I've been contemplating setting up a stream if I have power. At this point Im just kinda sitting here like "what the fuck is about to happen" lol
I can relate, strangely; We've had enough of these that I've had to make this call a few times now.

That said though your infrastructure is probably not build with the goal of passing the kind of specs ours are down here. I can't help but feel like this is gonna be a repeat of New Jersey where they got destroyed by a cat 1.

But my brother you are in my prays tonight just keep us posted and stay safe. Don't touch any grounded wires and lock your shit up nice and tight in the aftermath your community will turn on you when the lights have been out for 5 days straight.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote