View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 04:54 PM   #988
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
you voted the same place too, why say this modkill stuff now? can't you at just hit me with the w̸̧̛͇̞͉͔̟̪̦̤͉̝̄̀̽̑͐͛̎̑̌̃͊̾̈́̍̐͗̍́̾͗̍͐͝͝ớ̴̡̢̪̟̿̄͛͒̔̽̐͗͋̏̄͂̂́͌͐̅̔̄̄͋͌͌͒̀̏̄̈́̍̇͘͜͝͝l̶̢̧̧̢̧̙̣͇̝͎̖̫̠̝͔̝̘͎̭̤̖̫̭̖̲͓̼̠̜̻̹͓̬̩̞̦̦͓̘̬̻͕̙̪̻̙͎͎̜̫̺͙͕̏̿͐̀̃̅͋͝ͅv̴̧̢̨̥̜̰̮̫̹̲͍͔̳͚͈̰̠͎̼̟̯͎͉̬̠̝̦̱̦̬̺̯̋̀́̐̇́͂̔̀̇̐̋̈͘͜͜͝͠ę̵̧̢̧̳͙͙͕̳͚͔̳̳͍̜͇͍͚̖͔̩͔̣̳͎̲̱̰̖̦̺̱̲͎͕̼͚̜̱͓̙͔̼͙̲̭̞̙̦̯͕͊͐͐̑̎̑̍̈̎̔͆̌̾͑̀̊̈́̄̀̾̍̀͒̕ͅș̵̨̨̧̨̛̝̳̘͙̹̫̟̱̺͙̜̰̩̼͍͐̑̔̀̅̇̋̊̊͑̉̒̂͐̈́̓̒̓̾̉̑̎̐̎̔͒̓͗̚̚̚̚̚͘͝͝͝͝ ̶̧̛͕̪̠̜͚̲̬̥̼͚̟̯̒̊̃͛̇͂̈͂́̉̽͊̒͌͆͐͊̂̂̄̈́̓̾̍̔̊̌̃̎̏̎̆̌͐̚̚̕̚̕̕̚͝͠͝ṟ̶̛̣̙̞͎̯̟͈̯̰̯̯͉̠͈̩̤̬͔̬͇͇̦͓̮̌͆͊̈̍̋͛͛̈̀̀̈͑͊͊̐͑̂̚͘̚͘͜͝e̸̢͕͎͖̹̙̜̼̠̩̳̮̫͇̙̯̣̹͇͎͚̰̖̝̳̠̦̩̱̹̲̖̹͗̄̎̔́̽̄̉̈́̈́̎͌̅̍̂͘̕͠͝͝͠ͅͅp̴̛͖̯̟͖̫̥͔̳͔̼̾̇̋͒̈͊̆̓̏̉͊͆̄̃̅̌̈̄͑̈̇̓͗̑̃̓̓̕̚͝͝ļ̶̨̨̨̛̻̞̘̗̰̦̠͚̮̤͔̹̥̞̼͎̮͖̥̬̻̙̖̜͈̹͚̩͖͍̺͚͍̈͋͌̃́̾̽̀̀͌͗̓̒́̑̽̽̃̇̉̃̈́͆̿͛͑̓͑̅̂̀̊̄̄̾͊͆͂͒̑̔̒̀͐̃̌͊̚̕͜͠͠a̵̛̦̤̽̀̋̈̿̾͊͊́̈́͗́͑̿͊̉͊̊̈́̒̄̅̀̋̒̅̑̅̌̈̇͗͐̉̆̉̅͘̕͘̕͝c̸̳͚̙̫̳͓̹̲͖͓̼̮͓̜̳͚̩̖̖̗̝̬̼̭̳̤̩̪͕̺͇̬̣̤̩͌́̔̿̐̏͆͋͆̓̈̏̂̈́̾̐͒͛͑͝e̴̢̛̘̫̙̱͈̱͖̹̦͆͐͑̅̽̈́̅̉̂̋̌́̊̔̓̋͌̌̕͜͝ ̶̢̜͚̘̤̑̄̌͂͆͒̀͊͆͋͗͋̏̽̂̀͂̇̉͛͐̉̏̍̀̒̀̌̅͋̽̚̚͜͠͝͝͝ơ̵̡̧̹̹̹̠̻̹̥̤̣͙̖̼̰͙̘̼̤̹̞̠̜͕̙͙̼̅̌̄̇̉̏̔̈̃̾͛̍͐̋̇̒̋̒͑̉͒̃́̀̆̚̚͘̕͠͝ͅu̶̢̩̯̩̙̼͖̔̎̂̀̑̑̾̍͋̊͛̏͒̀́͗́̄͐̓̐̀͆͊̀͐͗́̓̅̑͒͗͋̿̈́̈́̒̓̎̆́̚͘̕͝͝͝͝͝ţ̶̧̢̣̜̪͈͓͚̦̱͖̣̘̜͎͍̺̟̗̩̮̣̠̳̩̩̂̔͂̓͂͐̏̀͗̉͗̊͂̕͜ and be done with it
I forgot you even replaced in lol

I'm just not really buying the dbp and charu both intentionally switched thing. It just looks too suspect, and I don't see them both agreeing to do something like that at the last second. I wanna know what people think about other theories.

I'm not ruling out FFA either. he thinks I'm wolfy "individually", what does that mean exactly FFA?