View Single Post
Old 04-3-2015, 05:00 PM   #2298
TheSaxRunner05
The Doctor
FFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickufully View Post
Never even heard of Lethe engine. Would be cool to see something like that implemented, or even just like a daily challenge system for all players of all divisions. Like you get a random daily challenge based on your skill rating and when you complete it, you receive X amount of credits depending on how hard the challenge was. Or FFR trading cards for a special once a week challenge or something like that.
Sorry I typod, I meant the original engine, the legacy engine.

Anyways I have a new suggestion:

Add three rate leaderboards for each song: 1.2x, 1.5x, and 2x, then maybe Rate ranks stats and stuff. That would be cool.

I don't think there'd be many other ways to do it, it wouldn't be possible to apply a scoring multiplier to higher rates since rates affect songs differently. I don't think crafting some sort of scoring equation to reflect performance on different rates would work very well.

2x would make the lower difficulty songs more appealing for a second play for seasoned players. 2x AAA's would probably go all the way up through VCs and maybe low FMOs by D7. It would be cool to see.

Also, why doesn't playing on rates at least give credits?

TheSaxRunner05 is offline   Reply With Quote