View Single Post
Old 09-28-2016, 10:36 PM   #552
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precarious View Post
We kind of seem to have shifted to more game-related discussion, so I'm going to expand on the teamwork thing. The Survivor element introduces some conflict of interest, but at its heart, this particular game is still about lynching wolves (and as quickly as possible). The early suggestion that a black sheep is an effective play isn't a good one, particularly since there will still be an impetus to lynch suspicious players. Ultimately, it's in our best interest to cooperate and play seriously (as much as possible) in order to expedite our wolf hunt.

I actually find the high post count players to be among the most pro-town (to the extent we have a town) since content, however irrelevant, invites other content. Conversation is ultimately how we evaluate each other, and thus even empty conversation provides a jumping off point for more serious discussion.

Of the "high" posters, I probably find DFR the most suspicious, only because they seem a little preoccupied with my opinions, but that's a pretty minor ding. I'd like to see more from the lower posters (yes, that includes me for now).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Precarious View Post
This thread moves fast.

Thank you.

Anyway, to the main point. Charu is clearly a wolf, as I shall indisputably demonstrate. First, he is known for the catchphrase "Dohoho!" This may seem superficially innocent, but belies a more sinister heritage. As this phrase is often associated with the Muppet characters Waldorf and Statler, it should be noted that

1. There are two of them
2. They are hostile to all the other characters (i.e. survivors)

Sounds an awful lot like wolves. Dohoho? How lupine of you, Charu.

Second, Charu is also known for Snivy. A grass snake is basically a snake in the grass. And a snake in the grass, besides being treacherous, is basically a wolf. I'm sure they share like 99% of the same DNA.

More to the point, 11 pages and about 6000 Charu posts in, he still hasn't explicitly claimed to be a survivor. This is an important litmus test, because it can potentially be evaluated via lie detector. Clearly Charu fears the truth, and is therefore a liecanthrope.

Please note that the third part of this might not be true because I've only read through page 11 so far and I'm tired of not posting. But who cares, really?
I'm having tonereading issues while comparing these two posts.

I'd like you to tell me how serious you are in each of them and what's your stance of Charu vs DFR.

Note that DFR cannot be lynched tonight.