View Single Post
Old 09-28-2016, 09:56 PM   #549
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Wow, for the amount of time it took ya to put something that measly.

I was expecting something more... of value.

To be fair guest popped in
But even with more time, I doubt there is anymore to gleam atm. Day one yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
based on the list, Haku, Red Blaster, precarious, DBP, myself jrodd (kinda, he did in unintentionally, I think and its with other words so meh), Tokzic, Lar (with a post that has more than just the text, would prefer to have him redo it if since he's been so adamant about people doing it, this time without additional text) and DFR (def not good enough he was drunk or claimed to be would like to have him redo it without additional text) have all claimed survivor and not wolf or some variation of this.

this leaves shado, round, wabby and charu (I had forgotten wabby hadn't done it, I don't have strong feelings about this)

I've kind of gotten pretty much all that I wanted out of this, I think insisting that people do it or be lynched will not be very effective, but I'm not really sure.
I did. I'll do it again but I did. ...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
In case I wasn't the only one curious about this.

Arnt killed the theory, but thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precarious View Post
We kind of seem to have shifted to more game-related discussion, so I'm going to expand on the teamwork thing. The Survivor element introduces some conflict of interest, but at its heart, this particular game is still about lynching wolves (and as quickly as possible). The early suggestion that a black sheep is an effective play isn't a good one, particularly since there will still be an impetus to lynch suspicious players. Ultimately, it's in our best interest to cooperate and play seriously (as much as possible) in order to expedite our wolf hunt.

I actually find the high post count players to be among the most pro-town (to the extent we have a town) since content, however irrelevant, invites other content. Conversation is ultimately how we evaluate each other, and thus even empty conversation provides a jumping off point for more serious discussion.

Of the "high" posters, I probably find DFR the most suspicious, only because they seem a little preoccupied with my opinions, but that's a pretty minor ding. I'd like to see more from the lower posters (yes, that includes me for now).
Town points +1

Brb watching Avatar with my brother

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter