View Single Post
Old 09-28-2016, 09:44 PM   #546
Precarious
Unacceptable
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

We kind of seem to have shifted to more game-related discussion, so I'm going to expand on the teamwork thing. The Survivor element introduces some conflict of interest, but at its heart, this particular game is still about lynching wolves (and as quickly as possible). The early suggestion that a black sheep is an effective play isn't a good one, particularly since there will still be an impetus to lynch suspicious players. Ultimately, it's in our best interest to cooperate and play seriously (as much as possible) in order to expedite our wolf hunt.

I actually find the high post count players to be among the most pro-town (to the extent we have a town) since content, however irrelevant, invites other content. Conversation is ultimately how we evaluate each other, and thus even empty conversation provides a jumping off point for more serious discussion.

Of the "high" posters, I probably find DFR the most suspicious, only because they seem a little preoccupied with my opinions, but that's a pretty minor ding. I'd like to see more from the lower posters (yes, that includes me for now).