View Single Post
Old 02-24-2024, 10:51 AM   #9
Andromena_M31
FFR Player

Default Re: I have no idea how to title this

A lot of things are happening.

First, I think that I'm buddhist. Mostly because I havent found that much peace in reading the bible. But im not sure because I've been christian all my life. Not to mention I cant realy know until I go to a place of worship. and Im not sure if I'll feel bad or not.

Second, I want to come out very soon, not because I am ready for it (I am so not ready for it). But because it's just because it's eating away at me. But I've been saying that im happy to be in my place of worship and that I want to serve god. I've been lying to everyone my whole life and I dont want to upset them. I just dont want to make them unhappy, but im unhappy when I say that I like preaching or that im happy to do gods will. (Again with the buddhism) Not to even mention that Idols are very bad thing in the religon im in currently.

and Third, I like that person, Me and the person have amazing times together... But they are homophobic, transphobic, and not to put them in a bad light, but I feel like they would not respect me changing my faith. Moslty both fo our religons are so diffrent from one another. Im not sure if they will repect my decision.

Disphoria/overthinking have been kicking my ash for a while now. but Im getting better at dealing with it thankfully. I feel like I should maybe start hinting at it but I feel like they will see right through me. That's enough panic rabiling for today. if you talk about the person please respect them. hope your doing well everyone.

Last edited by Andromena_M31; 02-24-2024 at 11:03 AM.. Reason: (edit, I made a spelling error)
Andromena_M31 is offline   Reply With Quote