View Single Post
Old 02-3-2019, 08:04 PM   #212
Svaz
quite clever

Default Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

I'm kind of touched by the idea that there's even the notion I had some deep strat in going for WV but in the end, I didn't even "drive" the "bus," I was just the first person to sit down. I just went with someone who had no reason or explanation for inactivity AND was active elsewhere, which made me feel better/surer about voting for people just for not posting. That it ended up being the MW was just lucky for all involved (especially Nakah/lightknight###).

Not to pull spaghetti on yáll, but I do feel like if I were wolf and I'd known wv's role, it would have been easy enough to jump onto Charu amidst the chaos since he was a contender with vote count near the end. That said, I wasn't sure about anyone's agendas at that point and I felt comfy going off what I'd observed firsthand rather than try to suss out who's stories were most believable, at least on day 1. I didn't want to get erroneously swayed into lynching someone active over someone not doing anything/possibly going under the radar.