View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 08:39 PM   #1326
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
oh no, I saw that post, and then proceeded to continue to see one-liners from you that really held no value so. I'd thought about quoting that one but didn't, guess I should've to have satisfied you.

I've never played with you, I don't know your tendencies. I'm going to call things as I see them. I brought up things that stood out to me and now I await other player's opinions. If you have a problem with this playstyle well I don't know what to tell you, this is how I play the game.

You won't pick through them all because you've been playing lazily through the game and so far seem to be continuing that trend. I've asked twice why my posts are "hands-off" to you and you still haven't answered me on that either. what's the point in voting me if you're not even going to try to continue with me to get info?

Anyway, as of right now this is going nowhere so unless you've got something you wanna ask me or care to explain some of your actions further there's really no point in continuing this.
if psycho = wolf, freezin is not her partner
if psycho = wolf, storn could be a partner
on the topic of psychoangel: I'm curious to see what points she's been keeping on me and it seems like the tunnel that freezin started on her has distracted her from this point
I think it was raeko who called her posting timing suspect, but having been a person who takes infinity to write posts, I've been ninja'd countless times. I think this part is just coincidence

I think her reactions have been ok under pressure, but I would like to see what she says about me

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
I don't think i can really move past Funny's slot.

So far the defense for it is "but Haku does dumb things!" And I don't think that's an adequate reason to townread the slot.

I have explained several times the contradictions and how it isn't feasible that Haku told the truth concerning his fake claim and I am legit starting to wonder it people are just swimming post. It isn't like you're saying I'm wrong: you either say nothing or pretend Haku picks his actions from a hat full of paper slips and stop questioning it there.

I don't give a fuck if people think I'm being too stubborn here, no one is even trying to explain how he could be telling the truth.

I'll be here at EoD but this is my final vote. I can't let this matter drop.
trying to assign logic to haku's every play is like trying to use a brick as a toothpick
you'll just end up hurting yourself and not solving any problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
I think i can possibly put my suspicions on hold for a day to help out here.

funny

Going to re-evaluate the fake claim and scrutinize it once i get off work. If it doesn't end up making sense from a town potv this will probably be my vote. Resolving mechanical plays should trump my own suspect list.
I think this is the most opportunistic of Freezin's switches
resolving a "mechanical play" is not always a guarantee of successful lynch
I think everyone on the "lynch haku/fg" wagon is making a grave mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
reads
I like this reads list; it has originality and all of the reads seem pretty consistent with what he's been following all game. no broken lines of reads
to respond to my point: my "bolth still needs pressure" post is mostly just me saying "he's not clear". it's very difficult to reliably clear someone on d0 unless the host straight-up says it, so it was a "he's fine for now, but don't ignore him"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
I know this is self meta so it doesn't mean very much but that tends to be how I play at the start of the game. Once the game gets going and I feel like I have more information to go on, that's when I start making more of my own pushes and decisions. Early game I tend to just sit back and see what's going on and respond to people who talk to me

I think storn's push and vote on you just looks kind of weird. As for Freezi I think his view on both of us changed rather abruptly and was not based on much evidence it just kinda changed.

I agree with you about his xiz vote in the middle of the readslist, it does seem pretty convenient

I really don't know what to think of Freezi but I don't want to vote him today in hopes I might be able to figure it out
what about Freezin's vote on fg?
also, this and lots of other people not responding to ANYTHING I made in that particular post makes me feel like, and I've said it before, chopped liver
(I pointed out that his vote on xiz was pretty opportunistic and his reads list was greazy)