Old 04-11-2013, 02:45 AM   #490
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenAngel91
Default Re: ITG/DDR Scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmegaXX View Post
Played with Flash for a few hours today to start warming up for Project Storm. Found out I'm p bad at technical 9-10's. I can FEC a lot of them, yet I end up with like mid 98's, which is laughable haha.

Anyways, I also played tonight on my machine, and now I can manage to beast the first stream in rapture regularly.
Yeah I'm having trouble with technical 9 and 10's too. Really gonna have to work hard to do well in my tournament coming up, I suppose your gonna have to too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinTS2 View Post
I had a chance to play Snows on the weekend to see how far I can go. I made it pretty far in but quit immediately cuz I felt like I was gonna throw up lulz. My stamina is shit
The 17? I'd feel like I was gonna throw up as soon as the slow down started haha, how is making it far in that song crap stamina.

Anyways couple of scores today.

Whoo new 15. This was a really hard one too, 48 measures at 190 and then another 32 measures after only a small break. Probably one of the hardest 15's I've passed under sounds of life, though maybe I just suck at 190 >.<.

Finally FEC'd, hurray. I got all fantastics on the 24th burst haha, was pretty proud of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarian
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytwobyfore
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.

Last edited by FrozenAngel91; 04-11-2013 at 02:52 AM..
FrozenAngel91 is offline   Reply With Quote