View Single Post
Old 09-6-2019, 11:43 AM   #520
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
So kappa. It's neat you mention suncopter pushing Xel, if you refer my above spoilered assessment, or even psychoangel's series of quotes, he considered a world where DBP, your #1 sus, was defending XelNya during his initial push for SubPop. He even said he'd "come for him tomorrow" if he was still around. The question then is, is it worth resolving DBP today? More specifically, do you think it's possible they're a team? or...

*dons tinfoil hat*
do you think DBP would have, as a wolf, tried for two deaths from people that would point to Xel as a means of revenge for calling him an idiot? just imagine with me for a second, a DBP looming over Xel with a noose, laughing manically to himself, "haha not only are you damned with this stupid avatar but now you look bad and that's what you get for calling me an idiot detective, fufufufufu"

Anyway, moving on.

Honestly, I don't really blame you for thinking I'm a wolf. One, replacements are always suspicious, and two, Xiz didn't do all that much and most menacingly didn't even bother with a vote. I can only hope to alleviate suspicion through my plays throughout the day, though I also kind of signed on knowing that it was probably damning, and that I don't really come off as "trustworthy" ever, maybe "gullible" though. Similar boat:

I was surprised to see WV sub out, but I thought Chihiro was doing impressively as a replacement. I, again, understand the inherent suspicion surrounding replacements. I don't know if there's a lot that can be done to assuage that other than give a sincere and earnest effort, but it'd be a shame if that's what ended up throwing this game.

Im lazy so im quoting everything.

Yeah I can see your point with Xel/DBP but, idk on one hand you can see that DPB goes on Xel for emotional reason, Xel starts doing something 2D DPB retracts said emotional attack and backs XEL.

I think the Suncopter kill in perticular is very DBP because again DBP was very dismissive of me and suncopter liked me. Idk about charu kill.

On that other hand DBP is town and so is xel and InD is wolf this is to me less likely by a lot. If XEL is going to play I want to know their opinions on DBP and InD specifically.