View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 12:31 PM   #428
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

I like booths post but like Xiz that comes across as a player that knows what he's talking about, not a hardcore vet

Also he just instictly shortens my name to MML, while in this game everyone including host has shorten it to Lar. MML is fine and all but it's weird for a fresh player to pick up on that, seems like the thing someone who's played with me for years would do out of habit from a time when they didn't have a nickname for me yet

Rather that's Alightment Indicative or whatever, I'll come back to.

For now, Bolth, I don't think what you are picking up on Haku is out of the ordinary for his town game, especially that pity play. Town Haku tends to flounder about and wolf Haku is much more focus and down to business. That said, I've been seeing some of that in his play and I think I can agree to lean him scum for the moment

As for DBP, he always post sporadically. It's actually really annoying because he'll likely come in here, invote, and then go back like 40 hours and respond individually to every single post that catches his fancy within the span of 2 hours before EoD.

Not trying to slam him, he keeps a busy schedule in real life, but that's what will happen.

I think the fact that everyone expects that from him and he still made an effort early game instead of actually going UTR until EoD speaks well. I probably lean him town

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter