View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 01:03 PM   #2181
[TeRa]
FFR Player
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

idk if it's my best ive always wanted to quad this though so maybe ill keep trying xd but idk i never play shit more than like twice in a row or else ill just get a silly habit on some stupid shit like the first 3 steps of this fucen file omg

random, haven't really been into the game recently so hitting the js at first felt awesome, then i realized i was hitting the js and started ****ing up and stuff so yeah shitty accuracy kinda but i can low sdp or something, honestly the shit from the beginning of the file to before the js is the hardest shit ever to not dump perfs on but it's doable

the rest of these are from today, tried getting into j7 and it seems to be working out really well considering i never really play anymore
idk about the ma, below 50s can't be too bad at least, really only ss'd cause i aaa'd something :O but lol really who cares

decent, ill do better the jacks aren't even really too hard to nail anymore so im sure i can improve this, have a few blocks in the first like 100 steps :/

what i quadded this first try, awesome xd

always wanted to sdp this but those bursts are kinda luck for me to get through without a perf, it's doable though so i'll keep at it, always loved this file

pretty much the same thing i said about dark eternal night

idk 69 perfs seemed goodish but greats and stuff yeah bad i know

oh0h0 maybe im getting back into this game, first try, lots and lots of dumb perfs this files easy as **** now rofl

oooo another first try quad whats uppppp yeah easy as shit i know xd

Last edited by [TeRa]; 04-20-2012 at 01:09 PM..