View Single Post
Old 01-2-2013, 12:27 AM   #15
noname219
FFR Wiki Admin
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to noname219
Default no one...

44teru-k : Was supposing those titles were translated since they are lowercases and the artist is Japanese.

5 OC Remixers : If we drop out Game Remix as a genre, then Pops should be used. But I really don't know what Pops is. Is it a derivative of Pop ?

Toxic : I do think Post-Hardcore is an accurate genre for the song. As far as Hardcore (EDM) goes, I don't think it is very confusing. There's also Hardcore Hip Hop or Hardcore Punk which are two other genres that have no link whatsoever to Hardcore music. We could also use the Screamo tag.

A. Dvorak : Was wondering why there's no classical composer with its full name. Is this to save space ?

Antinomie : I found where the songs were featured (Electric Dreams 1 in 2003 and Electric Dreams 2 in 2003). They were probably composed earlier but I found no trace of that. Antinomie should then stay.

BACO : Didn't work at all earlier this month. Now it works like a charm.

Ieva's Polka (Basshunter Remix) : Is the genre more known as "Hands Up" ?

BELUGA : Link still works (http://www.muzie.ne.jp/artist/a060881/). Muzie changed its domain from co.jp to ne.jp. That's where some of the mistakes in the links come from notably. Thanks for the link! I'll try to find more about him now I know a little bit more about him.

Captain Jack : Information come solely from Discogs. Apparently, K.O.G is a remixer for Dancemania and Total Operator (dunno what those two are xD).

championanwar : I'll try to contact him eventually.

Constructor : The link leads me to his muzie page (http://www.muzie.ne.jp/artist/a016621/), this is where he submitted for the first time the song (back in 2005), with the exact same title.

Also, for the translation issue, when it's a translation made by somebody other than the artist itself, should we meet capitalization ?

Last edited by noname219; 02-13-2013 at 07:15 PM..
noname219 is offline   Reply With Quote