View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 12:36 AM   #191
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Unofficial Tournament 2018 (Working Title) (Working Title)

Page 5:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatWhat123 View Post
yo holy shit

100% in even tho i said so before in the last thread but sTILL
ikr? Seems like everybody is going for the ramen this tournament!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx View Post
Many first posters who joined in Nov 2018...

Alts or legit newbies ?

*thinks*

Edit: that's why you require people to have been on the site for x months and played y games before joining a tourney xd
Of the people currently on the participant list, there were only two whose account length was questionable. I'll be doing what I can and working with staff to sniff out potential alts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukairi View Post
ayy sign me up pliss
you got i!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SK8R43 View Post
Yeah.....but theres a difference between non forum users that have been on the site for years and players who JUST joined this month. Not saying they are all alts, but i wouldn t be surprised if some were to sandbag. XD
Like I said earlier, although many people have joined that have very low post counts, some of the account lengths are rather significant (with the exception of just 2 accounts being questionably short).
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaxRunner05 View Post
Different for everybody, it takes me like 3 months to get back in it because my speed and stamina have always been awful.

Go ahead and count me in if I get around to posting a score I guess.
You got it! I hope you can derust quick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmerz View Post
I fluke 3g'd ripcord can I be d5 still? Lel
Can't tell if serious, but I'll look into it (I made a note on the spreadsheet).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
maby have a criteria for 1000-500 games played in ffr for someone to join the tournament and check the top players of the tourney if they have 500-1000 plays on excited bike
I put up some requirements in the OP recently. The requirements are looser than what you've suggested, but it's something. I don't want to discourage new users too much from participating by asking them to play 5000 games all at once.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmerz View Post
There's going to be tons of sandbagging, just don't ignore it like the admins do during officials. Ez.
I'll try to do my best to address it.

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing