View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 05:44 PM   #14
choof
Banned
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: choof ama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapmeister View Post
You're playing poker with a tiger, an ostrich, an octopus, an ocelot, and an orang-utan. You're holding 9d 8c and the flop is 7s 10s 9h. The teeth-revealing tiger looks around the table with an enormous grin on its face, stares at the orang-utan, and checks. The obnoxious ostrich is making really annoying ostrichy noises, and also checks. The ostentatious octopus is juggling its poker chips using 3 of its arms, as if pretending to be a circus juggler, and then throws them into the pot, constituting a bet equal to the pot. The overenthusiastic ocelot and the orange orang-utan both folded preflop. Do you fold, call, raise, or run screaming?
I fold. I then ask the tiger if I may rub the area just above his nose, to which he agrees. He closes his eyes and begins to purr. Meanwhile, I get the ocelot and orang-utan to murder both the ostrich and octopus. I then fry up both the ostrich and octopus, we quit playing poker, and have a wonderful dinner.

Quote:
What is your opinion on American universities forcing everybody to do a little bit of basically every subject like math(s)/english/science/history/even PE (wtf?) in their first two years, even if they don't want to? Do you consider it a waste of time?
I don't think it's a waste of time, but I do think that it shouldn't be mandatory.

Quote:
What is my printer actually doing when it spends fifty years making obnoxious noises between the time I ask it to print something and the time it starts printing it?
this could be a myriad of different things but I will assume the most basic scenario of an older printer that's wired to a computer running 64bit windows 10. drivers for your printer probably aren't the best, as the printer has reached end of life a few years ago. you should buy a new printer. they're cheap!

Quote:
In TWG, if you are on the winning side but you die before the game ends, do you still count that as a win for yourself? I know rulesets differ on this (played the game before elsewhere)
yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Jota View Post
How does one choof?

What does choof taste like?

Where is the best place to choof?
put in grinder
tastes like weed
car overlooking the city

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
How bad is the regional va?
pretty bad but I don't go to it very often because I don't get medical benefits

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSB Khelly View Post
You say this and yet you're one of the people who constantly have given me elitist comments.
iirc the only elitist comments I've made towards you were things about playing on life 4 and not getting into the mindset of playing strictly for AAs because this mindset turns you into a player with tunnel vision

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
aite here we go
1. how many dudes have you imagined sucking off
maybe 1 or 2
one of them is no longer a "dude"

Quote:
2. have you ever experimented with any forms of degeneracy besides audino and pretending to be your own cousin that one time
audino isn't degenerate, every time I jerk it to r34 it's in irony

Quote:
3. gun to your head, which song would you listen to for one hour straight: "we built this city" by jefferson starship, "baby" by justin bieber, or "hit me baby one more time" by britney spears
blow my brains out

Quote:
4. when do you think vaporwave will just fucking die
when the producers grow up

Quote:
5. what is the worst ffr file right now
any chart for a boyinaband song

Quote:
6. out of the d7 top 8 in the last ffr official which one would you most want to see get slapped in the face (for the record: etienne, shadow, smartdude, dynam0, halogen, supermoe1985, legendxyz, and josemba)
no idea who legendxyz is so let's say him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
Do you have a specific process for making music?
not really, it's all based in color

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
What's your favorite file that you've made? (my answer is The Bridgeport Run)
bridgeport run
choof is offline   Reply With Quote