View Single Post
Old 02-18-2016, 08:27 PM   #25
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Thinking about suicide

Rapta, I remember the conversations we had concerning your issues. You mentioned picking up Python as a programming language to start learning some coding concepts such as iteration, variables, etc. the crucial step is to look at your situation and see what's in your control.

Something I need to clear up right away is that if someone isn't responding, it doesn't mean that you are meaningless -- nor does it mean that the person sees you as inferior or not worth the time. However, I'm going to be blunt about telling you that you need to start taking the initiative to assemble the details of your issues to see what different approach you can take.

You are a problem solver and have considerable thinking skills. Use that to your advantage -- seriously, take the initiative to start up a conversation yourself with the people around you. Ask questions. Observe the reactions you receive and think about why people might see you that way. Observe your responses and what reactions they give.

Anxiety gets incredibly difficult when it turns into a physical problem (I've been to the emergency room from a panic attack before). Learn about how your mind and body react to certain things. You've had enough time to put patterns together, and there is a community of people here to help you. If someone is busy and doesn't respond, again, it doesn't mean that person thinks you are not important. We understand you're distressed and will try helping you, but you also need to initiate change on your part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr View Post
Suicide doesn't stop the pain

It just passes it on to someone else

Take it from someone who's tried
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote