XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 190 Postgame

I'm sad I got killed early

I was having a fun game

ruin my fun why don't you all, rude. XD

Also saw someone get upset I didn't shoot that night

Yeah, why would I shoot? Mechanically maybe going for pure information is the way to go for most of you but I like to make more informed shots.

Also, I'd have shot Charu. Sure his gimmick is w.e. I refuse to read it either way, but I never have a read on him so I'd have shot him to eliminate the hardest to read player for myself since shooting anyone else is a gamble that was tasteless.

Lar, you're getting way too caught up in Charu's gimmick dude, you have got to learn to read between the lines and cut right through it. Charu just does that shit to keep the game fun for himself. Also Lar, saying you could lynch by post count is pure hindsight, don't act like it's not. If we play the game that way one it removes the game from the fucking game, and it encourages folks like me to keep mindlessly multi-posting because we know you lynch mindlessly.

tldr wish I hadn't died early, though i'm proud wolves finally had a game where they were like "oh kill him first" shit never happens to me. Not a day in my damn life.

Only commenting on Lar because his post above bothers me tbh. It's not like fuck you bothering, but it's just, not a hot take for me personally.

PS: Backpack for the day I kept tabs on the game you had me fooled pretty well mang.