Thread: ITG/DDR Scores
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 12:41 AM   #273
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenAngel91
Default Re: ITG/DDR Scores

Wow dragon, really nice accuracy on the drills in love to hate, it looked like you were practically FA'ing them O.o

Also really nice job cutting down the CB's on paranoia survivor dossar, that song is really hard to keep your combo on, especially at the skill level your at. Give the challenge chart a try sometime, I'd like to see how you do.

Anyways a couple of scores here

Passed another 14, yay . Could of definetly done a lot better than this, but I had sorta pulled a muscle right before this run and it was at the end of a 4 hour ITG session so yeahhhh. I'll have to improve this someday

(also I'm on the right, not the left. I'm not that good >.<)

Proud of the CB's but the score is awful, I really gotta figure out how to get good accuracy on this song, it seemed like I dropped goods everywhere.

Yay getting the hang of the footswitches, I'll definetly be improving this more soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarian
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytwobyfore
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.

Last edited by FrozenAngel91; 02-22-2013 at 01:01 AM..
FrozenAngel91 is offline   Reply With Quote