GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot
and, yea..... the PM thing, i believe, has been resolved. i talked to both parties involved, and it was similar to zildjian. they were relatively new to the game, and didn't know any better.
Bullshit. There is no way that the person who contacted me could not have known he was breaking the rules, or at least bending them to such an extent that it was completely destroying the nature of the game.

Anyway, something has really bugged me about all of the games here - the seer. Whether it be a fake seer ploy, or a carefully constructed aim alliance, far too much of these games are revolving around the seer. The presence of the master wolf helps a bit, but not nearly enough.

My solution? Try a game with no seer. Have three masons instead. Also, skip the vigilante, as it's a role that more often than not ends up killing a human, and bring back the psychic.

Oh, and I fully agree with what Kilga did in ending the game. There was no point whatsoever to continue it. Nothing would have changed. Sleepless was going to die, and Guido right after him. Who gives a damn if another human would have died - in the end, no one really cares how many games you have managed to live through.
Kefit, Tassel was talking about the two who shared their PMs. Regarding the people who contacted us, I agree that they knew what they were doing, and hope it doesn't happen again.

I also agree about the seer being a bit too important, and about everything you said about the other roles. We need to mix this up.

And I know I wanted the game to hurry up and end, but Tassel has a point.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.