View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 11:25 AM   #229
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party

oooo here we go lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krauthammer View Post
Now, supposing I'm right, wolves need to kill like six human players in order to win without losing any of their partners. So I think that a good moment to call the pizza guy would be after three humans die. It would make it like...Night 3. Then the pizza guy would be ready to play on Day 3.
1 death day 1 from lynch
1 death night 1
1 death day 2 from lynch
1 death night 2
1 death day 3 from lynch
1 death night 3, call pizza guy??????????????

that's what I meant by revise your logic.

Quote:
Hmmmmm...maybe I worded it wrong.

What I say is that then we would call him at Night 3.

Then he would be ready to play at Day 3.
then you'd have to call day 1 day 0 (like j-rodd said), and that would be uh... still like 6/7 people dead?

superb thinking kraut. and idk if it's just j-rodd being dumb but
Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rodd123 View Post
depends if you call today day 0 or day 1 lol, the logic isn't wrong it's just semantics, def seems like good thinking tho kraut imo, villa points for you
c'mon j-rodd think better

This is more meta but honestly, what else should we be going on.
literally, every game kraut does something like this "hey guys what do you think about a plan here's my opinion". Not saying anything about it though, because kraut is usually always villa lol

Quote:
YoshL

I'm not sure about my vote, but there is something bothering me on YoshL. I personally don't think that Dance's playing so far is odd in the slightest. In fact, I think that it is relatively similar to past games.

But YoshL and Netjet, two players who seem to have voted for meta reasons, have played with Danceguy recently...I'm not sure of why they would think Danceguy is out of character right now. Netjet gave some kinda confuse reasons, while YoshL just said a vague "you woudn't say blah blah blah"

YoshL over Netjet for me, at least for now.
Kraut, please revise your logic and play better? Because a lot of the times when you vote for someone, and there's already a couple votes on them, the same exact reasons pop up, and people don't feel like re-iterating?.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.