View Single Post
Old 07-5-2019, 06:50 PM   #1218
Svaz
quite clever

Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

As for my vote, I don't see any compelling reason to move it from Cocoa (voted way, way back on post #17); she hasn't done anything that makes me think, "wow, I've sure made a mistake here! Let me move it to someone shadier," and I'm not a fan of the FG or FFA trains in the least at this time, and I'm surprised the latter has gained as much traction as it had at the time of my voting. I think it's pretty weird DBP has been AWOL but judging by last game alone, we can expect him to come in, guns blazing at like, EoD -30 mins or so.

I do recall Tambo not being a fan of "bullshit," (his words) so frankly I'm not astonished he's been mostly absent this phase.

Dafty.Pixel was at work from what I recall H&H saying and a 72hr day is an unreasonable introduction for anyone lmao but I hope to hear more from them in the days to come.

I've essentially already stated my read on FFA (reading as disinterested town for now, vs invested wolf/neato role), and I can't think of a reason I'd vote FG at this time other than OMGUS due to suspicion she's been directing my way, which feels like a non-reason honestly.

Antori I'll probably just always find a little suspicious but I will say he's been working harder to give better reads this game which I'd prefer to encourage.

I still feel weird about one of gold_stinger's reactions to Wayward's line of questioning, but that's about all. Null on him for now.

Mellon felt town to me after the roll but that's not to say I wouldn't believe a world with her taking a risky play as an anti-town. I don't think it's inherently suspicious as previously suggested though.

I'm working on feeling out other players, still feel pretty alright with soundwave- and Hakulyte both right now.

No idea how I feel about roundbox right now, or Dai, or Gradiant but I don't think any of them are more suspicious than Cocoa/DragonmegaXX.

the_sun_fan is really trying to keep everyone's personal feelings/misigivings out of this game which I can't help but admire on a personal level and I'm being a little blinded by it to be honest.