View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 11:02 PM   #1565
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikyi View Post
i already expressed my sentiment on gradiant. again, i don't think he busses antori the entirety of the game, and sticks on mml who has a green check on him early, as a wolf
I mean, that's a fair assessment, but not one I'm entirely comfortable betting the game on. You do have more experience playing with Gradiant than I, though, so I'll play devil's advocate for a moment and ask you this: Is Gradiant anti-bussing? What is it about tunneling Antori that bars them from being partners in your mind?

In terms of the leniency, do you really think Gradiant of all people (just saying from my experience with him this game) backs off and shows leniency as wolf after interactions with someone as abrasive as MML? or do you think he doubles down and gets into it with MML when he sees the rest of thread wanting to lynch the real cop?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!