psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: Official Tournament Special Batch

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
You still have YoshL and I for this. I'm not that familiar with the o!m imports fyi, except for a few standouts.
Yeah, that's gonna be the rough part so I'm hoping for an extra person or two that might be able to help on that end. Hopefully all with discord so I can have a channel for us all to chat in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
There are files currently queued that were in consideration for placement in the last official tournament (lurker's Nest for instance, among others). I know that Dossar would want to rid the backlog of oldest files if it was possible to do so, but I'm sure they're still unreleased because they've been reserved for this tournament, where progress has hit a stand still multiple times and nothing has been shared with the community. If you don't think that's inherently disrespectful to those stepartists, then I'm at a loss.
But those were free to be released once they weren't used for that tournament. I personally never reserved anything, I just asked AJ he said he asked for only one to be please be held if possible because it was perfect for D7. He mentioned "we have that backlog we can look through" but I don't recal either one of us ever saying "don't release these" if we did that's our bad but I mean there was still a time between last tournament and this they could have been released in.

So frankly, I think you may not have all the correct info. This is why people really gotta come to us directly rather than this type of stuff going down in threads. All this does is cause a lot of strain that didn't have to happen. Could've been a discussion then one concice post that explained everything.
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote