View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 01:51 PM   #13
Reincarnate
x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: Worst people in history?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RB_Dreamscanner View Post
Yes but he is also responsible for the Soviet Victory in WWII, Soviets were allies, they were the ones that defeated Nazi Germany with Stalin as their general leading them through all the fights from Stalingrad on. He is an absolutely terrible person, but because he did a great thing like i stated above, i wouldn't consider him the worst for that. He was an evil dictator who killed millions yes, but he was also an evil dictator that stepped up to the plated and drove out the fascists and GREATLY assisted American and the rest of the allies in the defeat of Nazi Germany. If not for that, the war would have lasted longer and more people would have died on all sides. Hitler most evil, next most evil guy is the one who kicked his ass.
I don't know how aggressive I should be in my response to how horribly wrong you are. You're either trolling me or you're severely misguided.

The Soviets won *despite* Stalin's meddling, not *because* of it. Stalin almost *lost* them the war in a multitude of ways.

But hey, nice to know I could screw your mother and still fall within your good graces as long as I compliment your new haircut.
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote